SmartCare delivers an innovative solution for care giving remotely. Real-time monitoring allows family members and trusted friends to help elderly or disabled loved ones stay in their homes longer. You’ll gain insights into their daily habits, helping you understand what a normal living pattern looks like. With the SmartCare Network you and your loved one will appreciate the following features:
- You’re aware of what’s happening with loved ones while not interfering with their daily routine.
- The elderly or disabled continue to live independently, while their families share the caretaking responsibilities between siblings, children, church members, paid professionals, neighbors and other caregivers included in the network.
- Through grouping, you can easily control which members can see information, the type of information, and how they receive the information.
- Your loved one doesn’t need to change their behavior or learn a new system for both of you to enjoy the benefits of SmartCare.
- For less than the cost of one month in an assisted living facility, you can install CloseBy Network and monitor your loved one’s activities in the home with messages sent by e-mails, texts, or the internet.
- Since SmartCare is built on the Control4 system, you can add additional features to customize your loved one’s home and make it more user friendly, like automated lighting.
Power by Closeby Network