Urban Hippo is a knowledge-based company, depending upon highly skilled and experienced staff providing innovative solutions and superlative service to our customers. If you have what it takes and are looking for a rewarding challenge, we would like to hear from you. Specific job openings are posted below and you can apply online. If there are no specific careers that interest you, take a moment and send us your resume including the type of position that would be of interest to you so that we can inform you about opportunities as they arise. You may also fax your resume to 1-866-986-8324
To apply for current opportunities or to forward your resume for future consideration, click on the link below:
Current Career Opportunity
Junior AV Installer
Junior AV Installer/Control4 Programmer to join our Team. Audio Visual Installation & Programming Consultant
Excellent experience with AV installation techniques and field servicing; AV residential field experience — home theaters, home audio and video, Control4 programming, security & CCTV – a plus but not mandatory.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Installation of 32″ to 42” television screens through‐out the Golden Horseshoe
- some electrical data wiring & running cables
- troubleshooting connectivity and PC issues
- network administration & troubleshooting modems, routers & internet connections ‐ must have previous experience
Level 2 Tech Support person
Applying Candidate must have the following skills
· Good problem solver and should be able to confidently solve the issues
· Should be able to take initiative and aim to get the job done
· Good Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and previous exchange implementation is an asset
· Good Knowledge of networking and VPN
· An in-depth working knowledge on the use of Microsoft Suite of Office products
· Good Linux experience
· Good Working knowledge of Hyper-v and VMware environment
· Installation experience with PC’s and Printers.
· Excellent understanding of Windows 2003/2008 Server installation, configuration and maintenance.
· Must be willing to learn new technologies